Re: LDM workshop

> Anne,
>
>             Will Unidata be holding the LDM Users Workshop this fall?  This
> is >  something that I've been told is a very good
> thing to attend.  I'd like to have more information about it (dates, etc.)
> before I go to my department head begging for
> money.  The only information I could find on the Unidata website was about
> previous workshops.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Ben Cotton
>

> ========================
>
> Benjamin J. Cotton
>
> LDM Administrator
>
> Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science
>
> Purdue University
>

> 196 Cary Quadrangle           (502) 551-5403  [cell]
>
> West Lafayette, IN  47906  (765) 49-52298  [campus]

Hi Ben,

Yes, indeed, I just found out this morning that we'll be sending out
announcements next week.  We actually give three workshops: GEMPAK, LDM,
and McIDAS.  The LDM workshop will run August 1 - 3.

If you'd like more info before Tuesday's announcements, please let me
know.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307