Re: 20020213: [Fwd: 20020207: missing products]

Harry Edmon wrote:

> camano is receiving "NEXRD2" data and sending "EXP" data.  You use
> "ldmadmin_camano" on that machine.
> Funny, there is nothing on sunny that indicates a problem until:
>
> Mar 08 21:20:54 sunny air89(feed)[38518]: pnga2area Q1 U9 121 GOES-10_IMG
> 0.65um
>  4km 20020308 2100: RPC: Timed out
>
> Should I have both -v and -x on to really see everything?  I will turn off the
> intense logging until Monday.

Hi Harry,

It would be interesting to have the process on sunny that feeds air in
debug mode, in addition to the processes on air being in debug mode.
Then, in addition to getting more info about air, we could see both
sides of one connection.

Although I've never actually tried both -v and -x, it appears from the
code that you will get further info using both.  So, you might give that
a try.

Also, I see in pq.c that the line:
        /* #define TRACE_LOCK 1 */
which is tested in each of the two routines rgn_lock and rgn_unlock.  If
set it will log lock info.  Do you have source code?  If so, you could
uncomment this line and recompile.  Might be interesting...

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307