[IDV #URX-148278]: THREDDS not responding in IDV 6.2u2

> Hi Yuan,I am trying to diagnose this error and am seeing a message that says,
> "Couldn't kickstart handshaking". This message repeats every time I try to
> access a URL through IDV catalogs or URLs in the "Data Choosers" tab. I can
> copy and paste the URL into a browser and the page loads. Do you have any Mac
> users that run IDV? Is there a setting I need to select?
> I hope your trip back from China went smoothly. Thank you,teddy
> dog / it / good boyhttp://www.teddyallen.com
> "To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together." — African Proverb

Hi Teddy,

If you have an old ramadda plugin installed, please remove it and restart the
IDV. Otherwise, I have
no idea why it is happening.

Yuan

Ticket ID: URX-148278
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.