[IDV #BNU-363589]: Hi Res Image Files

> Hi,
> I'm wondering if there is a way to capture/export even higher
> resolution images than are what is explicitly shown on the dimensions of
> the image viewer on my computer screen. I know it normally just captures
> the size of the image viewer, so I make it larger if I want a larger image.
> But I can only make it so large with my computer screen. I'm trying to
> export a U.S. image onto Google Earth to where you can zoom in and it's
> still high res. I was wondering if there was a way around this.
>
> Thank you,
> Justin

HI  Justin,

Acutely, there is something you can give it a try:

First, turn off the adapter resolution in the Edit > Preferences > VIew panel.
You manually create
a display with highest resolution of the data, and save ISL bundle.

Now, you can edit the ISL to change it to:

1) offscreen mode to true
2)<bundle file="some_bundle_file.xidv..... /> to <bundle
file="some_bundle_file.xidv", width="8000" height="8000" .../>

You can play with the number to get what you want, but make sure your computer
memory is big enough.

Let me know how much improvement of your result.

Yuan

Ticket ID: BNU-363589
Department: Support IDV