[IDV #BNU-363589]: Hi Res Image Files

> I ended up trying the width/height method in a .isl file and the images
> still end up exporting as the same size when I run it. The code to my file
> is below and I also have attached it.

Hi Cody,

Sorry for the late reply, just back from a trip.

First, I can assure you that  width/height method is the one you need, I tested
a couple run with or
without these parameters defined, and the output is totally different. AND BE
SURE to run it as offscreen
mode, you set the offscreen mode to true, and on the command line run: "runIDV
test.isl". If you set
the offscreen mode to true, but still running on the interactive mode, there
should be no difference.

Yuan

Ticket ID: BNU-363589
Department: Support IDV