[IDV #ZMW-204593]: Exporting Raster Files with Projection for use in ArcGIS?

> Hello,
>
> I'm working with CPC monthly soil moisture data and I'm trying to save the
> data files from IDV in a format that will allow me to use them in ArcGIS...
> such as a kml file.  Any suggestions?  I'm at a loss.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Olivia
>
> Olivia Kellner, Ph.D.
> Climatologist
> Midwestern Regional Climate Center
>
> Illinois State Water Survey
> 2204 Griffith Drive
> Champaign, Illinois 61820-7495
> Phone: (217) 244-7678
> Fax: (217) 244-0220

Hi Olivia,
    Here is the instruction of capture images, for the KML output you need to
be aware of the item 8 of Use Displayed Area.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/savingstate/ImageCapture.html

Yuan

Ticket ID: ZMW-204593