[IDV #EMT-186195]: Error

Nihal,

Note the problem is a path element (NCEP_GFS) is duplicated.

It should be

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/dods/NCEP_GFS/201207/20120703.thredds

not

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/dods/NCEP_GFS/NCEP_GFS/201207/20120703.thredds

The server is misconfigured. Please contact the administrators at
nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov about this issue.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi Dear Sir/ Madam
> Can you please help me to solve the problem that I showed in attached
> image? I need help as soon as possible. I will appreciate you, if you can
> help me.
> Thanks so much.
> Sincerely,
> Nihal Aktas