[IDV #KDC-893901]: I need to reset passw.-

Hello Deb,

Your password has been reset to: 7dF0_Qs.4

(the above temp password contains the numeral zero after the F).

Please change this password to one of your own choosing after you login to our
web site. (You can do this in the 'My Account' section of the site. A link to
this page will appear in the upper right section of our site after you login.)

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Ticket ID: KDC-893901
Department: Support Plaza