[IDV #WTV-208049]: Trouble since downloading 4.1

Ben,

Apologies for the delayed response. We have been at AMS. I am not sure
what is wrong. Let's try a few things.

Move your ~/.unidata directory out of the way (mv ~/.unidata
~/unidata.bak), restart your IDV, and load the zidv bundle. Does that
help?

If that does not help, please upload your zidv bundle here
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload. Let us know
when it is there, and we will take a look. What did this zidv bundle
do?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much for IDV.  I have been using it for years and it is very
> helpful to me for overlaying datasets.
>
> Today, I decided to update from 3.0.2 to 4.1 on my Mac (New machine using
> OS10.9.1 with 2.3 GHz Intel i7, 16GB memory) and it was a disaster.   Now it
> IDV wonât open any of my .zidv files, even version 3.0.2.   It tries to
> open the files and as it opens them it just hangs endlessly.
>
> Do you have any ideas what might be wrong here?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Ticket ID: WTV-208049