[IDV #AOT-741707]: creating a movie with an isl script

Hi again, Bill

Sorry the movie generation is giving you trouble.

In the meantime, I have put your movie on motherlode:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/get/a.mov?entryid=990734ec-6b4f-4524-92e7-435bfd126049

Is this the movie you expect to see? (Interesting movie, BTW.)

Also, here is my ISL script (for what it is worth)

<isl>
<bundle file="/tmp/WoMercV1d.xidv" width="1620" height="810"/>
<pause/>
<movie file="/tmp/a.mov" imagedir="/tmp" imagetemplate="WoMercV1dy_%count%"
imagesuffix="jpg">
</movie>
</isl>

Thanks,