[IDV #ZRG-103304]: Converting between knots and m/s with flow vectors

> Hello Julien,
> Attached are two small sample files.
>
> Ilan Levy

Hi Ilan,
    I don't know which version of the IDV you are running, I am running the
IDV2.9 on your data, the result looks correct to me, the highest wind is about
50 knot in my display, and compared to the u and v data, it is right. see the
attached image.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ZRG-103304