[Support #JXE-761208]: IDV with NetCDF including land (and IDV 2.7beta2)

Hi Nickitas-

> This will be great Don. If it's ok with you, I will share our conversation
> with our ocean colleagues. We are all looking forward to have an IDV version
> that can treat (neglect) land in 3d visuals.

You might want to wait until I figure out if this works or not. ;-)

If these are truly unsrutctured grids, I think the ultimate approach
would be to define a CF convention for unstructured grids and work
toward implementing that.  I know Rich Signell has been involved in
some of that work.

Don