[Support #ZLR-921995]: IDV differences

Hi Bill-

> Got an IDV question for you. One of my MetWise Net subscribers asked me
> if we could develop satellite enhancements like those in IDV. When I
> looked at the available color tables in my version of IDV I have 4 for
> satellite as shown below.

These are the GEMPAK color tables available in a plugin.  Go
to the Tools->Plugin Manager menu, expand the Color Tables
section and click on Install for the GEMPAK Color Tables.
You'll need to restart the IDV to pick up the new tables.

As a side note, you can import any GEMPAK, McIDAS, NCL
color table from the Color Table Manager.  You can use
the Plugin Creator to import a bunch of your own color
tables into a plugin.  If you have another format of
color table that you'd like us to support (e.g. from
MetWise), send us a sample and we'll look into supporting
that format.

Don

Ticket ID: ZLR-921995
Department: Support IDV