[IDV #MTI-413202]: about WMS

> Hi,
>
> That's great.
>
> But I now still could not load the map.
> Ho told me it's caused by server config.
> There are many kinds error about http error 500 from Google search.
> Could you give me some detail information about code 500?

Lu,
       We don't have your log files here, you need to check the log files from
WMS server and web server and identify the problem. The problem we are facing
now is different from before, simply, we can not open those three URLs I sent
you last week. Check the log to see what is going on on the server.

Yuan

> ======= 2008-07-12 06:54:27 您在来信中写道:=======
>
> >> Hi!
> >> I can load the wms xml file ok in the IDV,too.
> >> but the map loaded is not mattched with IDV default map.
> >>

> >We have finally tracked down this problem. It turns out that ESRI servers
> >can be configured to
> >not follow the WMS specification and change the spatial extent defined in
> >the bbox arguments.
> >
> >We have a fix in the IDV for this.
> >See the "Why does my requested WMS layer not align correctly?"
> >In:
> >http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/faq/faqsection_view?section=OGC
> >
> >-Jeff
> >

> >Ticket Details