[IDV #CWF-941041]: IDV & food security materials to PDF

Hi Tijn,
This is Jeff (I'm back).

> This is Don, Jeff's away for a few days.
>
> > What function can I use to print the userguide/workshop materials to
> > pdf, what should I do in the tcl/tk script?
>
> We use a program called htmldoc:
>
> http://www.htmldoc.org/
>
> The pdf is generated with this through Ant.  From the ucar of the source tree,
> run:

You can also do this from the command line.  First, when you run the tcl script
to generate the html pages include the argument "-doall". This puts all of the
html files in one big file. The filename is specified with:
-allfilename <the file name>

Now, in the processed directory run htmldoc with:
htmldoc -f <all filename>.pdf --book --footer "./." --header ".t."
--headfootsize 16  <all filename>.html

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CWF-941041
Department: Support IDV