[IDV #HMI-168376]: probe display - display list

Hi Bill,

> Description of problem: Finally, I downloaded the latest nightly build, and
> the display list in the probe display
> seems to still be acting other than how I expected.
>
> I would like the probe display list to show in the map view window, and it
> does. I do not
> want it to show in the probe display window, but it does. I thought I
> understood how to
> do this; since it works with the vertical cross section display. The same
> proceedure
> does not work with the probe display.; so, I am bringing this to your
> attention.
>
> I had the displays looking as I wanted before I saved the bundle file with
> version 2.4 .
> However, after reading in the bundle with either 2.4 or 2.5b1 the displays
> were
> different. And with 2.5b1 I can't 'get rid of' the display list anymore. Any
> thoughts ???

I'm not sure what you mean by the "probe display list" showing in the "probe
display window".
All thats in the probe display is the time series chart and the table. In your
attached bundle (rossby wave)
there is just a time/height display and a cross section display. Neither of
them show the display list.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HMI-168376
Department: Support IDV