[IDV #RTQ-197798]: cross section plot in pressure

Hi-

> I recently started using IDV using our satellite data (AIRS in netCDF
> format).
> I hope to see cross section of temperature (or other parameter) profile
> with y-axis in pressure, but the IDV automatically convert any pressure
> info into meter as I know. I wonder if there is a way to prohibit this
> pressure-height conversion?

At this point, the scale shows the height of the pressure in
the standard atmosphere since that is a linear scale.  You might
try using the Transect display which has the vertical scale in both
height and pressure.  See the section of the workshop on this at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/page_transectviews.html

Don Murray
> Thank you.
>
> Young-In Won