[IDV #EYL-939857]: Map View 4 Panes

> File > New > View Window > Map View > 4 Panes ... Displays 4 panels. However,
> if you close that window IDV locks up. Same if you Displays > Current View >
> View > Displays > Float Legend.
>
> 2.4 and 2.5b1 ...

Hi Greg,
When you say "locks up" do you mean lock up the entire application or does that
window just not update?

If the application is locked up could you dump the stack trace and send it in?
This is described here:
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Programming/Stacktrace/
For windows just do:
"To generate a stack trace on Windows 95, or Windows NT platforms, enter the
key sequence <ctrl><break> in the window where the Java program is running, or
click the Close button on the window."

If its a matter of the display not being active or drawn - I have occasionally
seen this and believe that its from a graphics card issue. Don is traveling
this week but I'm sure he'll chime in (?)

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EYL-939857
Department: Support IDV