[IDV #EYL-939857]: Map View 4 Panes

> Hi Jeff:
>
> Can't close the windows. Does not accept any input -- nothing happens when
> click on File, Edit, Displays etc.. To exit need to close DOS window. Stack
> trace enclosed.

Hi Greg,
Got the stack trace - thanks.

It looks a bit different than what I normally see. Are you running the IDV from
the regular installer or do you have your own version of Java installed?

I cannot replicate your error - must be a timing thing (you probably have a
faster machine).

I will poke around and try to come up with a solution.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EYL-939857
Department: Support IDV