[IDV #KLK-709280]: Full-screen view

> Yes, I understand this. However, it would be useful to be able to do
> rubber stamp type pictures that just show a feature of limited
> extension. E.g. by cutting out just the greyish blob in the middle of
> the attached kmz file the rest of the Google scene would be not be
> covered by insiignifcant information. Any idea how to do this?

HP,
I've just changed the full screen mode so it won't show the animation widget
and the menus if the fixed width < 300 (seems about the right size). To get at
the menus when in this mode you can use the main Displays->Current View menu in
the main toolbar.  This just got checked in so will be in tonight's build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KLK-709280
Department: Support IDV