[IDV #GWF-940554]: IDV - point data text files

> Hi guys,
> I'm still having trouble here.
> I've tried several iterations but can't quite get things right.
> (1) I can't get the dh2 time format to work with version 2.4b3 (nightly
> build). It bombs IDV.
Humm, I just tried it with this morning's build and it worked. Make sure you
select "Text Point Data"
when loading in the data.  You can view the build date from the Help->About
menu.

> (2) When I leave the time format as HHmm, I can get things to plot (I
> know the time's not accurate, but it's close enough for comparing to
> 6-hourly model data). However, I really need the binning or
> round-to-nearest-hour to work, but it doesn't appear to do anything.
> I've tried with both version 2.3 as well as 2.4b3 - no go.

My bad on this one. The binning was all there, I just wasn't setting the bin
factor from the properties dialog.
This will be in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: GWF-940554
Department: Support IDV