[IDV #EDP-917320]: no duplicate bundle names allowed when creating plugin

HP,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

> I thought we had cured this some time ago. I have very long list of favourite
> bundles
> organised sub-sub-folder per geographical area and RGBs. Finally down
> sub-sub-folders
> the bundles have the same names. A sample looks like:
>
> home/user/.metapps/DefaultIdv/bundles/1_SEVIRI-RT/Alps/AIRM.xidv
> home/user/.metapps/DefaultIdv/bundles/1_SEVIRI-RT/Arabia/AIRM.xidv
>
> Now when I add them to a plugin jar and write the plugin I get the error
> message:

You must have just been going through the "File->Add File" as opposed to the
"File->Add Resource->Bundle from disk" menu.  The "Add File" just blindly adds
the file. I have fixed this so we now handle bundles loaded in through the Add
File as bundles, prompting the user for a name and Category.

This will show in in  tomorrow's build

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EDP-917320
Department: Support IDV