[IDV #WIK-679923]: IDV - Error

Hi Ian,

> I am trying to run IDV in batch mode, and have created a simple .isl
> as per your example.
> When i open IDV and open the test.isl - it all works fine, but when i run in
> batch mode i get the following error.
>
> Could not load script file
> java.lang.NullpointerException.

Assuming your running the runIDV script like:
/idv/installdir/runIDV test.isl

the problem is because we do something stupid and change the working directory
the install directory. Then we run the IDV. It looks for the file  "test.isl"
relative to the install directory. This has been fixed in the recent nightly
builds.

A work around is to give it the absolute path name to the test.isl script.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WIK-679923
Department: Support IDV