[IDV #IZU-725565]: IDV - Problems Displaying all fields

Hi Ian-

> Institution: Ipswich weather centre
> Package Version: 2.3 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\ndfd\\degrib18\\IDV\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi,
> I am having trouble showing all the fields from by grib2 file from the NCEP.
>
> I can display TCDC,MLSP and 4 lift index, but can not display other fields
> like TMP@2m and flow vetcors from U,V of wind @10m and RH@2m

Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on here.  I loaded your file into
2.3, 2.4b2 and the latest nightly build and was able to plot all
the fields.

Are you trying to subset the data at all?

> I wondered weather you could have a look - perhaps it's me dont doing
> something correctly.

When you say you can't display the other fields, how are you trying
to display them?

> I have included the GRIB2 file.

Thanks, that's always helpful.

Don Murray