[IDV #KDD-358203]: Range with exponent

Hi Patric-

> Unidata IDV Support a écrit :
> > Hi Patrick-
> >

> >> Full Name: Patrick Brockmann
> >> Email Address: address@hidden
> >> Package Version: 2.4b3 build date:2007-11-20 08:05 UTC
> >> Operating System: Linux
> >> Hardware: Java: home: /home/brock/IDV_2.4b3/jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.1
> >> Description of problem: Could it be possible to complete a field with all
> >> the timesteps
> >> available in the file once the settings have been done on one time steps ?
> >>
> > I'm not sure what you are asking here.
> >
> When I do a test, I select only one time steps.
> After having set properly the range, the colors, I would like
> to load all other time steps for the same field.
> The only thing to do for now, is "create a new display"
> where you have to set again all your settings.
> Am I wrong on this ?

Ah, that's clearer.  Once you have your display up, you can
use the Edit->Display Setting menu on the control to bring
up the display settings.  Check the settings you want to
apply to the new display with all the times and click the
Save button.  You will be prompted for a Category and a
name for this saved setting.  Fill those in and click okay.
Remove the current one time display.

Now, go back to the Field Selector and select all the time
you want.  In the Data Subset panel, select the Settings tab
and choose the setting you just saved.   You should then
get the display created with all the times and your saved settings.
This is a new feature in 2.4b2 so if there are any problems,
let us know.

Don Murray
times that you want to display.
> Let me know if it is clearer and acceptable as a user request.
> Thanks
> Patrick

Ticket ID: KDD-358203
Department: Support IDV