[IDV #QCG-491664]: IDV - Mirrored labels

Hi Patrick-

> Institution: IPSL
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware Information: Java: home: /usr/share/IDV_2.3/jre version: 1.5.0_11
> j3d:1.5.1 fcs (build6)
> Inquiry: Hi,
> Thank you for the really fast support.
> I have successfully map some fields from our global model output with IDV
> and I am really impressed by this software.
> I continue my evaluation.

Glad you are finding it useful.

> A remark about labels with contour. It seems that they are mirrored.
> See attached image.

The problem is that the labels are created in 2D space and then
wrapped to the globe.  I don't have a solution for this at present,
but we are aware of the problem.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QCG-491664
Department: Support IDV