[IDV #LZA-546805]: sunrise/sunset issue

Tijn,

> finally found some time to do some testing....
>
> It seems, no matter what adde image server i use, that selecting "Daytime
> only" (after setting the location of course) no time is selected. Also, we
> observe that all the other fields in the image chooser are reset to "nothing".

It seems to work here. Steps:
Sunrise/sunset menu->Select location
Then choose Sunrise/Sunset->Select daytime
This should select all of the visible times that are within the daytime
range (the yellow range).

See attach screen shot.

> Btw, did you use the updated code Willem send you which fixes an issue where
> in some cases the sunrise valuies were later than the sunset (which of course
> doesn't happen in reality)?

I haven't heard from him since he sent me an initial fix to some errors. If he
has a new version just send it to me and I'll roll it in.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LZA-546805
Department: Support IDV