[IDV #JSG-942698]: Wind Barbs appearing too large in Model Bundles in new Beta Version

Hi Jacob-

> Full Name: Jacob
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.4b2 build date:2007-10-26 14:03 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /root/IDV_2.4b2/jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: I recently downloaded the new beta version of the IDV
> and I am very pleased with
> the excellent new features and I thank you guys for your hard work.

You're welcome.

> There is one minor issue with the wind barbs when I open model bundles that I
> have
> created with previous versions of the IDV.  I usually have the wind barbs set
> at a rather small size for the displays and with some bundles,
> I have them set at 1.  However, in the new beta version, the wind barbs are
> appearing very large, but are still set at the same size that I set them at
> when
> I created the bundles.  When I increase the size, then decrease the size,
> they go back to the correct size and no longer appear large.  I just have to
> play around with the size scale for a second for them to appear correctly.
> Thanks for your time and help.  Take care and God Bless.

I made some changes to the wind displays, but I didn't think they
would affect the wind barbs.  There was a problem with wind vector
sizing.

Please send me an example bundle that shows this behavior and
i'll take a look.

Thanks.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: JSG-942698