[IDV #ZWD-166937]: IDV - DQC Experimental NEXRAD Level-2 Hangs when downloading

Hi Jacob,
> Inquiry: Some more info on the issue with the hang on the DQC NEXRAD
> products, I find that when
> I only choose 1 frame from the Times list under the Field Selector, the IDV
> downloads it fine with no problems.  However, it is when I choose more than 1
> frame, for example, 2 most recent under the times tab, that I recieve the
> hang.
> It appears something is blocking the data download if more than 1 frame
> is selected to be downloaded.
> Thanks again for your support on this.

We think we finally have a fix for this hanging problem while accessing data on
motherlode.
It turns out it was an OS/network problem on the machine, not an IDV or data
server problem.

If you see anymore of these hangs please contact us.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeff

Ticket ID: ZWD-166937
Department: Support IDV