[IDV #WPH-448219]: IDV - overwriting existing images with Capture

HP,

> I am a frequent user of View/Capture/Movie to save image sequences. Up to a
> certain
> build when saving a sequence a second time to the already existing files you
> would get
> the usual question whether you would really like to overwrite the existing
> files. This is
> nomore the case and everything is overwritten without being asked. I used
> this feature
> quite frequently when the first capture by accident had an obstructed view of
> the
> dislpay. In this case you had a second possibility to bring the display to the
> foreground by first shifting the small warning widget off the display and
> then bring it
> the display completely to the foreground. The widget being small this was
> very quick.
> Any clue why the overwrite warning does nomore appear (in XP and Linux)? I
> would be grateful to have it back.

Hummm, I am trying to replicate this and it warns me every time.

Steps:
do a capture animation
specify a file "test.mov"
delete frames
do a capture animation
specify a file "test.mov"
get a warning "File: test.mov already exists"

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WPH-448219
Department: Support IDV