[IDV #ZQO-251967]: IDV - volcanoes again

HP,

> This is a follow-up to your recent refurbishing the volcano data base. I note
> that locations
> information now only consists of the name and a (useless) description. Is
> this an oversight
> or does the new data source not offer more information on the volcanoes?

We just get a description for each volcano that is in html. The html is shown
when you select a particular volcano.  In the table listing I have just made a
change (will show up tomorrow) where we strip off the html tags and just show
the text in the table so its a little more informative.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZQO-251967
Department: Support IDV