[IDV #HRS-452983]: IDV - IDV - ISL save image problem

Hi Chris-

> Hey, thanks Don. I really appreciate you and Jeff taking the time to look
> into this and resolve the issue.

No problem. FYI, in the next version, the quality value will
be ignored for lossless compression (e.g. GIF) so you'll get the
best compression.

Thanks for helping us solve this problem.  I'll close out the ticket.

Don

Ticket ID: HRS-452983
Department: Support IDV