[IDV #LBV-428551]: IDV - RGBs no more working

HP,

> As of today's build (or very close to it) my RGBs are no more working.
> There appear to be changes in passing parameters?

Sorry. We've been restructuring much of the jython library facility. This
should be fixed now.

FYI - We are also working on an interactive jython shell. It will be in
tomorrow's (Tuesday)
nightly build. Edit->Formulas->Jython Shell

We'll be evolving this quite a bit this week and will be looking for feedback.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LBV-428551
Department: Support IDV