[IDV #HRS-452983]: IDV - IDV - ISL save image problem

Hi Chris-

> The previous versions of IDV were being run on XP. Just a little while ago I
> also tested IDV 2.3 on an XP machine with Java 6 and .gif did work. Thanks
> for looking into this for me.

Use the Help->About menu to bring up the dialog and click on
the "System" tab to make sure that it is running Java 6.  There
are 2 installers for IDV 2.3 on windows - one with Java 5 and one
with Java 6 (the latter is labeled for Vista).  When I use the
Vista version on XP, I get the error when saving to GIF.

Don

Ticket ID: HRS-452983
Department: Support IDV