[IDV #WZU-617753]: IDV - fire locations in KML

> Hi -
>
> > This is *really* bleeding edge so we'd like any feedback we can get.
>
> This indeed is really cool stuff! First two feature request, and one possible
> "bug"(?):

Hi Valentijn,

I'm glad to hear that you'll be out here next week. Why don't we plan on
spending some time discussing your needs about time selection while you're here?

Also - the bug you mention below should be fixed now.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WZU-617753
Department: Support IDV