[IDV #CNS-120497]: IDV Information

> Hello,
>

> I downloaded and installed the IDV software. I use it specifically for
> viewing NEXRAD Level II data. I have read through some of the user
> guides, but what I was looking for primarily was a method of viewing
> constant altitude weather information from a birds eye view. Any
> assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dursun,
Assuming you were successful in loading in the Level II radar the "CAPPI"
display
provides a Constant Altitude Plan Position view of the data. See:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/idv/msg00944.html

Not sure what you mean by birds eye. The default viewpoint for a display is
overhead. You can of course tilt, zoom, pan, etc.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CNS-120497
Department: Support IDV