[IDV #YVP-391795]: Waypoint

Hi Greg,

> The images do show that the point did not change. The images below show the
> point changing position as the image is zoomed in. Maybe I am missing
> something.

Yes, I see the change and am perplexed. Just to ask the "is it plugged in"
questions:
You are indeed in an overhead view?
Do you see this behavior with other projections?
Did you try placing the waypoint over a visible map location? Maybe its the
radar and range
rings that are changing (Hey, I'm grasping for straws here).

Could you send me the bundle that shows this problem?
Also, can you include one of the level-II files you are using? (If you are
running from the
latest builds you can save the bundle as a .zidv file and can include the data
file in it).

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: YVP-391795