[IDV #YVP-391795]: Waypoint

> The waypoint point does not stay at the same lat/lon when zoomed. Using
> waypoint on a Level II image. If I use the arrow feature to mark a location
> it stays at the same lat/lon regardless of zoom. My understanding is that it
> should maintain the same lat/lon in this case? Is this a bug?  2.2b3.

The waypoint has one point it positions itself with respect to. The text, by
default, is shown
so the lower left corner of the text is at the point. The point should not
change position.
See the attached images. The cross is the actual location.

As you zoom in and out the text is automatically scaled to maintain its screen
size.

You can change the alignment of the text in the properties dialog for the shape.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YVP-391795
Department: Support IDV