[IDV #IFC-104064]: how to save as tif

Hi Cynthia-

> The movie was made using IDV format not quicktime. It is a .nc file and now
> I would like to extract the frames.  The metadata,etc. are all idv data.

Well, I'm certainly confused.  A .nc file usually denotes a netCDF file
and if you open a netCDF file with a data source type of "Image Files"
you would not automatically get a movie displayed.

What you have described to me is what I would expect with a Quick Time movie.

Can you send me the file or make it available on HTTP or FTP if it's a large
file?

Don Murray
> ??
>
> Thanks for you help.