[Support #MJL-187476]: ISFF in IDV?

Hi Bart-

> Greetings. What are your plans (if any) wrt ISFF data? According to
> Larry, it would take quite a bit of effort to rewrite the ISFF data in a
> netcdf format that IDV can read. Before we go ahead with that for a
> specific project (CuPIDO), I thought it would be best to check with you.
> There is a longer-term interest also. If SONDE-08 is funded, I hope to
> use IDV extensively in real-time operations.

We don't support the ISFF format and have only briefly discussed this
with  the EOL folk.  We have no plans at present to work on this either.

Do you have a sample data file?  Looking at the docs it looks like it might
fit the point data format.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: MJL-187476
Department: Support IDV