[IDV #MNR-310782]: IDV

Hi Stacy-

> How can I rearrange the order in which things are drawn in the display
> window?  For example, I'm looking at some satellite data and want to
> overlay a map on it so I can get my bearings.  However, the map displays
> always seem to be "underneath" everything else.  Can I reorder the items
> in the display list at the right side of the display window so that I
> can choose what to lay on top of what?

The images should always be under the maps by default so I'm surprised this
is happening.  Are you using a 2D or 3D display?

In the image display control, you can use the Vertical Position slider
to adjust the position of the image in the 3D box.  The Map display control
has a similar slider under the Display tab.

Another option to try is to use the control's View->To Front menu to
see if that makes a difference.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: MNR-310782
Department: Support IDV