[IDV #HOH-104735]: Goggle Earth

Hi Greg,
Welcome back from spam filter purgatory.

> Trying to save a radar image as a kml, kmz file to use in Google Earth.
> Although the file extension is in the image pull down menu it only saves the
> image as a jpg. Also can not save in animation either.

Our bad. Normally if the user does not explicitly enter a filename with an
extension we add the default extension (if we've defined one) from the file
pattern
(e.g., "KML/KMZ files"). However, for that pattern we did not have an extension
defined.
This will be fixed in tomorrows build.

As a work around just enter the full file name, e.g. "radar.kmz"

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HOH-104735
Department: Support IDV