[IDV #QAE-416920]: subsetting vertical levels in IDV?

Hi Rich-

> More problems.  I saved this bundle after a lot of work, but when I
> reload it, it's locking the same system I created it on:
>
> http://stellwagen.er.usgs.gov/models/adria/meteo/coamps3d_jan26_with_vert_slice.xidv
>
> Does it work for you?

When you say "locking the same system" what does that mean?  Does the
IDV lock up or the whole system?  If just the IDV, is it the main window
that is unresponsive or the entire app. If the former, can you go
to the New->Displays->Map Displays->One Pane to open a new window
and then see if the main window is responsive?

BTW, I'm out of the office until Monday, so may not respond until
then.

Don

As for the other piece on staggered

Ticket ID: QAE-416920