[IDV #JAK-110855]: IDV tutorial

Hi Perry,

> I have a class of students trying to learn IDV as part of their
> projects to display weather, climate and space data on our new multi-
> monitor display wall.  While the documentation has been very helpful
> it would be helpful to get an overview presentation of
> functionalities from a Unidata staff member.
>
> My hope would be to cajole/bribe a member of your staff to
> participate in a video conference with class on a future Friday
> afternoon.  If this is possible we can compare notes on technical
> methods for conducting the video conference.

Assuming we can work out the technical details - sure we'd be glad
to do that. Don is out this week but lets talk next week.

In the meantime you can view and point your students to
some (preliminary) screencasts we have put together:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/screencasts/

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JAK-110855
Department: Support IDV