[IDV #ZIW-919538]: IDV - can not start workflow composer or IDV

Hi Segayle (is that correct?),

> There was an error loading the data:
> Error creating data source:dods.grid with:
> http://chinkapin.cs.indiana.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/data/mylead-repos/urn_uuid_ea596cf3-f100-49eb-86fa-84463424b9bf
> opendap/dap/parser/ParseException (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

We just moved to a new version of Java (1.5) in this release (which we just put
out a bleeding
edge version of on Friday). You seem to be running the IDV via webstart under
1.4. Sorry
but we didn't think through the ramifications of our release for webstart
users who
have 1.4 installed. We will need to go and think through a few things. For now
the solution is to install Java 1.5 on your machine.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZIW-919538
Department: Support IDV