[IDV #QAE-416920]: subsetting vertical levels in IDV?

Hi Rich,

> Is it possible to subset the vertical levels in IDV?   I have some met
>
> Did I miss something, or is this a feature for the wish list?

You did miss something. We don't support selecting level ranges properties for
a datasource from the data source properties (unlike the spatial and
time subsetting). However, from the field selector there is a "Levels"
tab in the data subset section (lower right). This allows you to select
a single level (for plan views) as well as a level range (do
a control-click or shift-click) for 3d displays. Basically, if you have 2 or
more levels selected we take the min and max as the level range.

We will be moving the level range property into the data source properties
in the future so you can set it there and it would be persistent.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QAE-416920
Department: Support IDV