[IDV #ZJC-641381]: IDV - VGEE IDV

> Hi Jeff,
>
> can you extend the jythonControl facility with a getAnimationTimes
> please?
>
> I'm writing a "Save All as CSV..." and would like to export the time
> values as well. Currently there is only this:

Its checked in as we speak. It will be in tomorrow's nightly build.

There are 2 new methods:
        #You can get a list of all animation times with:
        #times = displayControl.getAnimationTimes();

        #You can get a list of all times from the data with:
        #times = displayControl.getTimesFromData();

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZJC-641381
Department: Support IDV