[IDV #JOO-817007]: IDV - re: time series of point data

Hi David,

> Jeff, thanks for your help... the station plot still doesn't seem to be
> finding
> the streamflow data in.

Try changing the "Layout Model" to location.
The problem is (probably) that the default layout model
is METAR and there are no recognizable  parameters for that
layout model to display. You can create your own layout model
for that particular data set that will display the streamflow
values.

> Also, the station files does have a station_id variable
>
> char station_id(station, id_len) ;
> station_id:long_name = "Station id" ;

I will pass this off to John Caron, our netcdf point data person, and have him
look at it.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JOO-817007
Department: Support IDV