[IDV #JOO-817007]: IDV - re: time series of point data

> Thanks Jeff.. I do have a station_id variable (and a station dimension)
> in the dataset,
> of type char ... I tried following the "station" convention from John
> Carron's direction.
> Will look to try again when you get some of the new functionality
> going!! Great stuff!
> dy

I have a fix in for this. The station model now tries to find a station id,
if not it uses the lat lon of the observation.

We're not picking up a "station_id" variable.  Only the streamflow and the
parent_index.

This fix will be available in tomorrow morning's nightly build.
A caveat with this though - since this is very new code it is in flux and
any bundles you may save with these displays might not work in the future.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JOO-817007
Department: Support IDV