[IDV #TXU-664106]: IDV - Albers

Hi Stu-

> Institution: UNAVCO
> Package Version: 2.1 2.0
> Operating System: suse linux
> Hardware Information: x86
> Inquiry: Making a new Albers projection with :
>
> center long, lat: 258.0, 40.0
> lat 1: 35.0
> lat 2: 45.0
>
> You can make a map projection like that, and plot data with it, but the map
> lines and lat long lines disappear (for that projection only) and nothing
> makes 'em come back.

If you click on the Fast rendering checkbox on the map, the lines
will be displayed.  Something in the adjust seam code doesn't like
this projection.  If I create an Albers Equal Area using the defaults
the lines don't disappear.  I'll look into this further when I get
a chance.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: TXU-664106
Department: Support IDV